New York-based interior designer Bunny Williams showcases beautiful hand craftsmanship, exquisite designs and unparalleled high quality that defines Bunny Williams Home.
An expression of Bunny’s creativity and distinctive aesthetic, elegant collection consists of reproductions of her own treasures as well as original pieces, designed in-house, that she thinks are essential to one’s home environment.
With classic pieces that withstand the test of time, we invite you to enrich your surroundings and reveal your own personal style.
French chic, reinvented. A sophisticated seating that cuts a curvaceous silhouette, this updated wing chair boasts superior craftsmanship in every detail: a luxurious deep seat, classic tailoring with the finest Belgium linen upholstery, plump cushions and a solid maple frame.
- Kiln-dried solid maple frame with double-doweled joints and corner blocks for superior strength.
- Eight-way hand-tied coil spring suspension with a solid webbed base.
- Cushions are plumped with standard fill (down, feather and foam for softness with underlying support).
- Choose from five Belgium linen colors and five frame finishes.
- Minimum 7 yards COM required.
- All Bunny Williams Home upholstery styles are made to order.
- Delivery lead time is approximately 6-8 weeks.
- Handcrafted in the USA.
If you've opted to upholster one of the items in your own fabric, please contact Maison Concierge for more information.